Work Package 7: Survivorship
The overall objective of WP7 is to establish a sustainable, high-profile NoE on survivorship and cured patients to support the integration of evidence-based approaches to cancer survivorship into routine care and to ensure equitable access across EU MSs, also driving the identification of all relevant issues pertaining to the increased survival of cancer patients and possible solutions.
The specific objectives will include the definition of:
- the scope of the NoE on survivorship
- its activities
- its potential partners
- its governance
- its sustainability
- the indicators of efficacy and its cost/efficacy constraints
- its relationship with MSs, other EU and national networks, CCCs throughout the EU, patients
Lead Beneficiary: Narodowy Instytut Onkologii im. Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie – Panstwowy Instytut Badawczy (MSCI)
WP7 6-month update (October 2022-March 2023)
- The scope of NoE on survivorship
- The activities of NoE
- Potential partners of NoE
- T7.1 Leading expert scoping in the field of survivorship across Europe, with the aim of covering all survivorship aspects divided into 4 issues connected with cancers, adverse events, psychological distress, and social aspects. (progress Meeting, Thursday 15 December 2022 – 15:00-16:00 CET)
- T7.2 Leading expert selections NoE – Facilitating experts’ agreement on the objectives of the NoE covering the different aspects of survivorship. (The second Meeting, Thursday 26 January 2023 – 15:00-16:00 CET).
- T7.3 Definition of the scope of the survivorship NoE (Third Meeting, Thursday 16 March 2023 – 15:00-16:00 CET)
Priorities for the next semester:
- Identification of the endorsement criteria for survivorship NoE sites and/or services
- Scoping of sites and/or services.
- Site and relevant stakeholders’ selection – launching a call for expression of interest.