Work Package 2: Dissemination
- To disseminate JANE activities through multiple channels and strategies
- To raise awareness within the medical community and patient advocacy groups on NoEs that will be developed through JANE
- To contribute to the launch of calls for expressions of interest of potential participants in NoEs
Lead Beneficiary: ETHNIKO IDRYMA EREVNON (NHRF)
WP2 6-month update (October 2022-March 2023)
- The JANE website was designed and constructed https://www.jane-project.eu (D2.1)
- The JANE Dissemination Strategy Plan was delivered (D2.2)
- Athens Comprehensive Cancer Centre (ACCC): A holistic approach to cancer treatment, 3-4 November 2022, Athens, Greece: the main concept and the objectives of JANE were presented in the context of this meeting organized by NHRF, DKFZ and NKUA.
- JANE Kick-off Meeting, 14-15 November 2022, Milan, Italy: the first designs for the JANE logo and the main concept of the JANE website were presented by NHRF.
- JANE website tele-meeting, 3 March 2023: with the assistance of the coordination team, a dedicated to the website meeting was organized, final decisions were made, and the JANE website was finally at the end of April 2023.
Priorities for the next semester:
- Support of the website
- Enhancement of internal communication
- Communicate JANE’s activities to critical target groups and stakeholders