What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser from our website when you visit it. Cookies do not collect personal information or sensitive personal data. Their purpose is to make the website functional and/or more user-friendly by making it easier for the website to remember information about your visit, e.g. your preferred language and other settings for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to re-enter them on your next possible visit or when you browse between the links of the site. Cookies are not harmful to your computer system or your files.
A cookie can last as long as your browsing lasts (session cookies) and it is deleted when the user closes their browser or can be stored on your device for a predetermined period of time or until you delete it (persistent cookies).
What cookies do we use on our website?
The website uses the following types of cookies:
• Necessary cookies: they are essential for the proper functioning of the website, allowing you to browse and use its functions, such as accessing secure areas or using the shopping cart. The above cookies do not store any information that can lead to the identification of the visitor. These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website.
• Functionality cookies: they help the website to remember your choices, such as your username, language and region to provide improved and personalized features. In addition, they help to provide services that you have requested, such as viewing videos or using social media. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites.
• Performance cookies (statistics): collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit most often and whether you receive error messages. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify any visitor and they are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
• Targeting/advertising cookies: they are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to send targeted advertising/offers, limit ad impressions, promote or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, etc.
• Social network cookies: they are necessary to connect your social network account with the website you are visiting. Thus, you can e.g. share with your friends on social networks information contained on the website or indicate that you wish to follow this website. Social network cookies are not necessary for your navigation on the website.
How to control cookies?
Cookies are stored on your computer or device, after you have been informed about the privacy settings and given your consent for each category of them, with the exception of Necessary Cookies, Functionality Cookies and Performance Cookies for which explicit consent is not required.
For Mozilla Firefox:
For Google Chrome:
For Internet Explorer:
It is noted that rejecting cookies may make it more difficult or impossible to use certain parts of the website as it will require a constant connection or repeated selection of settings.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the processing of your personal data, to have access to it, to correct it and to complete it at any time. In addition, you have the right to request their deletion, limit their processing or withdraw your consent to the use of some or all of the cookies and, by extension, to the processing of your data.
To exercise your rights on this website, you can submit your request to the email address [email protected]
Changes to the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate that you refer to this Policy regularly. This came into force on 1st of May 2023. In case of amendment, the date on which it took place will be indicated. The Cookies Policy, as configured by the most recent modification, is always considered valid.